What Should I Expect If I Choose To Get My Tickets By Mail?
If you selected to have your tickets mailed by Priority Mail, you will receive your tickets at least 48 hours prior to the event. An email with tracking information will be sent to the email address on file. If you do not receive your tickets at least 48 hours prior to the event, please contact us.
UNLVtickets sends tickets via U.S. postal mail and can be sent within the United States. For orders outside of the United States, please contact us at (702) 739-FANS (3267).
What Is Will Call?
Will Call is usually offered when Priority Mail is no longer available. To pick up your tickets, visit the Ticket Office Will Call Window, present the credit card used for the purchase, photo ID and the confirmation number. For security reasons, only the person whose name is on the credit card used for the purchase is allowed to pick up tickets. Will call delivery is only available to US & Canadian customers when there is no longer enough time to mail tickets.
What Is Mobile Delivery?
Choose mobile delivery to receive your tickets directly to your phone. Tickets will be received via text message as a hyperlink. Simply click on the hyperlink to access your tickets for entry into the event − no printing is necessary!
NOTE: All attendees must arrive together.
What is Print @ Home?
UNLVtickets Print @ Home is a delivery option available on the UNLVtickets.com website only, that allows patrons to select the Print @ Home option as a delivery method, for an additional fee of $2.50 per order. Once selected, the customer will have their tickets emailed to the email address associated with their account. The customer can print the bar coded tickets at home and bring them directly to the gate to be scanned for entry.
How does UNLVtickets Print @ Home work?
- Choose Print @ Home as your delivery method.
- Purchase your ticket(s).
- Tickets will be emailed to you as a hyperlink. Click on the hyperlink to view your tickets and print them. Optionally, you may save your tickets to your computer and print them at your convenience.
NOTE: You will need to have a PDF viewer, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader (free), installed on your computer to view your tickets.
- At the venue, your printed tickets will be scanned at the gate for entry into the event.
What are the benefits to choosing UNLVtickets Print @ Home?
- You get your tickets right away, without waiting in will call lines or for mail delivery.
- You print them out anytime. No more worrying about misplacing your tickets!
- You can forward them to others attending the event so they can print their own tickets and meet you at your seats.
Which email from UNLVtickets contains my Print @ Home tickets?
Your Print @ Home tickets are delivered to you via email as a hyperlink. When you select Print @ Home as your delivery method during purchase, you'll get two emails. The first is your order confirmation email. This email only confirms your order and may not be used for entry into the event. Soon after, you'll get another email containing your Print @ Home ticket(s) as a hyperlink. You must click on the hyperlink and print out the ticket(s) for entry into the event.
Do I need any special hardware or software to use Print @ Home?
All you need are the following:
- Email Account - Your Print @ Home tickets will be emailed to the email address associated with your account as a hyperlink.
- Printer - Any ink-jet or laser printer (color or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print your tickets at home. Use 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper for best results. (If you're unsure of your printer's resolution/dpi, check the printer manual.).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it, download it now for free.
Will my Print @ Home ticket be accepted for entry into the event?
Yes! The ticket that is printed through your printer is a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket!
What if I print more than one copy of my Print @ Home ticket or a photocopy is made?
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry.
What if I cannot print my Print @ Home tickets?
- Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader (free).
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your computer has enough memory available; try closing any unnecessary programs.
What if I get disconnected or experience other problems while using Print @ Home?
If you still haven't received your tickets, contact (702) 739-FANS for assistance.
If you have received your tickets, but they did not print correctly:
- Download your tickets by clicking on the hyperlink that came with your email.
- Save the tickets to your hard drive.
- Try to print your tickets again.
- Still unable to print? Contact us for help.
What if I do not receive my Print @ Home tickets via email?
Contact us so we can help you with your order. Please have your order confirmation number available.
What if my Print @ Home tickets are stolen?
Contact us and we will help you with your order.
What if the background for my tickets prints, but not the ticket information (i.e. event, seats)?
- Open the .pdf file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Select File, then Print from the top menu.
- In the printer window, check the box that states Print As Image, then click Ok.
Why isn't Print @ Home and Mobile Delivery available for all events?
Only venues with the appropriate scanning equipment can offer Print @ Home and Mobile Delivery. Some UNLV Athletic venues are not currently configured to accept Print @ Home and Mobile Delivery tickets. Print @ Home and Mobile Delivery are also at the discretion of the event/promoter. Some events/promoters do not allow the option to purchase Print @ Home and Mobile Delivery tickets.
How do I know my order went through and that I have tickets?
Once you receive your email confirmation, you have your tickets. If you receive your email confirmation, but not your tickets, all you need to do is bring the same credit card associated with your order to the ticket window where your tickets will be printed and you can proceed to your seat.