How Do I Modify My Account Information?
Registered account holders of UNLVtickets.com have the ability to modify their account information as needed. In the shopping cart environment, login by clicking on the Login button located at the top right corner of the website. A login dialog box will appear where you can sign in using your email address (or account number) and password. Once signed in, click on the Manage My Account button that appears at the top right corner of the website. You will be taken to the My Account page where your account information will be displayed displayed with options to edit different sections of your account. Select the appropriate section you wish to edit by clicking the Edit button, make your changes and click the Save button.
How Do I Get My Password?
Registered account holders of UNLVtickets.com can log in using their email address (or account number) and password. Should you forget your password, click on the Forgot Password? link in the login dialog box and enter your email address. Your password will be emailed to you within the hour.
What Is Ticket Transfer?
Ticket Transfer is a new feature on UNLVtickets.com that allows patrons to electronically transfer tickets via e-mail to another patron. Patrons who wish to forward their tickets must have used either the Print @ Home option or the Credit Card (Magstripe) delivery option. Any person who wishes to transfer tickets must be registered with UNLVtickets.com.
I am not a UNLVtickets.com account holder. How do I create a personal user account for Ticket Transfer?
Click on the Create An Account link and follow the steps required to create a personal user account.
I have a UNLVtickets.com account. How do I use Ticket Transfer?
- Once you have logged onto your UNLVtickets.com account, click on the Manage My Account button at the rop right hand side of your screen.
- Click on the Transfer Tickets link under the Ticket Management section.
- Any tickets you have purchased will be listed. Click the Transfer button on the order you wish to transfer.
- All tickets associated with this order will be displayed. Click the tickets you wish to transfer.
- You will then enter the first and last name of the person you wish to transfer the seat(s) to, along with their email address and phone number.
- You will have the option of either paying the $2.50 transfer fee yourself, at which point you would enter your credit card information, or select the option to have the person being transferred the tickets pay the fee.
- A confirmation page will appear, if the information is correct, press the "Yes" Button to submit the transfer. Once you do this, you will receive an email confirming your Transfer Invitation, and the person you are transferring the tickets to will receive and email with the Transfer Invitation.
How is the ticket transfer completed?
Once the Invitation is received, the transferee should click on the link provided in the email. He will see the seats that are being transferred and will be required to enter the email address of the person he has received the transfer request from.
- The person receiving the tickets will either receive the Ticket Transfer (if the transferor is paying the $2.50 fee) or the transferee will be prompted enter "My All Access Pass" and asked to enter his credit card information to pay the fee.
- The transferee will also need to select how he would like to receive his ticket. Options include Print @ Home and Credit Card (Magstripe) Entry. Once transferred, the previous transaction will be invalidated and those tickets will no longer be useable.
- Once submitted and approved, the transfer is complete.