FOOTBALL AND MEN'S BASKETBALL | Student Ticket Required
UNLV Student admission to Football and Men's Basketball is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Student sections are general admission. Full-time students can receive one FREE ticket, with the option to purchase one additional discounted ticket. Part-time students can purchase up to two discounted student tickets. Admission is not guaranteed so be sure to reserve your ticket in advance. Students must have a valid RebelCard for admission.
How To Reserve Your Student Tickets: (Football & Basketball)
There are two ways to reserve your student tickets for UNLV Football and Men's Basketball.
- ONLINE: at www.unlvtickets.com/students. This is the quickest and most convenient method to reserve your student ticket. Online tickets are delivered via email as either a Mobile ticket or a Print-at-Home paper ticket. Tickets are emailed as a PDF attachment that you show on your Mobile phone or print out at home and bring to the event for entry. Student tickets will be available online starting the Sunday prior to the game at 10am.
- IN PERSON: at the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office. Hard tickets may be picked up at the Thomas & Mack Center Box Office starting the Monday prior to the game at 10am. Hard tickets may also be picked up the day of the game, while supplies last, at the box office.
When are Student Tickets Available: (Football & Basketball)
Student tickets for UNLV Football and Men's Basketball will be made available the week of the game, starting online at www.unlvtickets.com/students on Sunday at 10am, and in person at the Thomas and Mack Center box office at 10am on Monday morning prior to the game.
- ONLINE: starting Sunday at 10am, the week of the game
- BOX OFFICE: starting Monday at 10am, the week of the game
Online Ticketing Instructions:
- Step 1 - Visit www.unlvtickets.com/students and click on the large red button at the top of the screen that says "Click Here To Go To Online Student Ticketing" (Football and Men's Basketball are the only two sports that take online reservations).
- Step 2 - Log In
- If you have NEVER reserved a student ticket online you will need to click "Register Here" and set up your account. Have your NSHE # ready. Enter all your information here and remember to use a valid email address as this is where your tickets are sent. You will only use this registration process the first time you activate your online ticket account.
- For those that HAVE previously registered your online ticket account you will simply need to enter your NSHE# and the password you created during registration to log in. You can select "Forgot Password?" to have your password emailed to you. Once you're logged in you will see all of the events available to students.
- Step 3 - Select the event you wish to attend and follow the steps to reserve your seat. Remember, full-time students receive one free ticket and can purchase one additional discounted ticket, while part-time students can purchase up to two tickets at the discounted rate.
- Step 4 - Complete Transaction - You must go all the way through the sales process - checkout and submit payment (even if there is no payment due) - until you get to the confirmation page. Once you see the confirmation screen you have finished your reservation and your Mobile ticket or your Print-at-Home ticket will be emailed to you.
UNLV OLYMPIC SPORTS | Show RebelCard
Admission is FREE for all UNLV students to all other UNLV regular season home athletic events (Men's and Women's Soccer, Women's Basketball, Volleyball, Softball and Baseball). Simply show your valid RebelCard at the gate and receive FREE admission! No ticket necessary! Not valid for postseason events.